EE Live! Conference and Expo is coming up March 31st-April 3rd in San Jose, CA. Called ESC West in the past, this show is one of my favorites since it always offers a wide variety of new embedded computer technology. Our exhibit is located at booth 733 this year, and we are featuring some of our latest and most exciting products including:
- Relio R2 and R3 Solid-State Industrial Computers
- Based on COM E architecture, the Relio R2 and R3 offer scalable processing, high reliability, and long product life cycle.
- SeaRAQ I/O Expansion for Relio R3
- Choose from analog, digital, and serial I/O expansion all isolated for use in electrically noisy industrially environments.
- COM E QuickStart kits
- Get your project off and running in record time while we design a purpose built carrier board specifically for your application.
- R9 RISC computing products
- Choose from SBCs, industrial computers, and flat panel touchscreen systems all offering excellent performance, wide temperature range, and low cost.
- Internet of Things Summit
- Black Hat Embedded Security
- Hardware Business Startup
- Super C++ Featuring Instructors Stroustrup & Sutter
- Android Boot Camp
- FPGA Boot Camp
We hope to see you next week in San Jose!