PCI Express Synchronous Serial Interface with Four Individually Configurable Ports
Website: Download press release and high resolution images
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- 4 ports individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530, RS-530A or V. 35
- Z85230 Enhanced Serial Communications Controller (ESCC)
- Data rates to 128K bps (Burst mode)
- All modem control signals implemented
- PCI Express X1 compliant
- Compatible with all standard-height PCI Express slots
- Included fan-out cable terminates 100-pin SCSI-style board connector to four DB-25M connectors (Item# CA339 )
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
is a PCI Express synchronous serial interface that provides four ports individually configurable for RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, RS-530, RS-530A or V.35. Designed using the first 4-port PCIe sync board to support the popular Zilog Z85230 Enhanced Serial Communication Controller (ESCC), the synchronous serial adapter is an ideal solution for military, satellite, radar, banking and other applications that require robust synchronous communications.
In RS-232 mode, all common modem control signals are implemented for compatibility with a wide range of peripherals. For maximum compatibility with a variety of synchronous protocols, a digital phase lock loop (DPLL) is included on each port, and the board supports data rates up to 128K bps in burst mode. For easy implementation, a fan-out cable is included that terminates the on-board 100-pin SCSI-style connector to four DB-25M connectors. Terminal blocks, adapter cables and other helpful accessories are available to simplify installation.
Software support, critical for successful synchronous communication development, is provided through Sealevel's SeaMAC V5 synchronous serial driver
. HDLC/SDLC protocols are supported
as well as certain configurations of Monosync, Bi-sync and Raw modes. All products are in-stock and pricing begins at $1,599.00.