Sealevel has provided custom I/O board design for customers since 1986. Whether you need a plug-in card solution, such as PCIe or PMC, or a complex system design, our experience can be leveraged to create the design you need on time and within budget.
Our engineers use advanced electrical schematic capture, layout and routing, and modeling tools from Altium. Over the years, we have developed an extensive library of parts and reference designs that allow new product designs to be produced reliably and quickly to speed your time to market.
Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) lend flexibility to a design. Sealevel's electrical engineers have years of FPGA experience in high-speed logic design and bus interfacing with PCI and PCIe as well as many high-speed serial buses. We use the latest tools including Altera's Quartus II and Nios II embedded development suite, Xilinx's ISE design suite, Lattice's Diamond/ispLEVER, and Microsemi's Actel Libero IDE. In addition, we have full simulation capability with Aldec's Active-HDL for FPGA design entry and simulation.
Areas of Expertise:
- RISC Single Board Computer Design
- COM Express Baseboard Design
- 8, 16, and 32-bit Microcontroller-based CPUs
- Serial I/O – Asynchronous or Synchronous with or without Isolation
- Ethernet to Serial or Digital
- USB to Serial or Digital
- Digital Inputs and Outputs
- CAN Bus
- Wireless Ethernet & Zigbee Connectivity
- Analog - A/D, D/A and Audio
- Embedded Ethernet Switches