Digital I/O Explained
Renowned technical author Jon Titus and the President and CEO of Sealevel Systems, Tom O'Hanlan, clearly explain real-world digital input/output implementation from both a hardware and software perspective. Whether you are a practicing engineer or a student, The Digital I/O Handbook
will provide helpful insight you will use again and again.
What I like most is its mix of hardware and software. Most pages have a bit of code plus a schematic. All code snippets are in C. This is a great introduction to the tough subject of tying a computer to the real world. It's the sort of quick-start of real value to people with no experience in the field.
- Covers a wide range of devices including optically isolated inputs, relays, and sensors
- Shows many helpful circuit diagrams and drawings
- Includes software code examples
- Presents common problems and solutions
- Detailed glossary of common industry terms
- Jack Ganssle, The Embedded Muse, January, 2005.
Get a jumpstart on your digital I/O development when you purchase The Digital I/O Handbook
. This 75 page book is packed with helpful information you will refer to often. Receive your copy of The Digital I/O Handbook
free with qualifying Sealevel digital I/O products
and read featured chapters
from the handbook online.