Ever wanted to leap tall buildings in a single bound? What about wielding the Lasso of Truth? Do you dream of being more than a sparkly vampire? Whether you use them for good or evil, having super powers would be a great addition to anyones skill set.
- Ability to fly A lot of Sealevel employees want to fly. Bryan C. (Sales) thought the view would be cool as he flies from place to place. Charlie seems to have thought about this a little too much:
I tend to lean toward the power of flight, but I would request confirmation in writing that I could fly in warp speed, like Superman, so that I could circle the globe and reverse the rotation of earth in order to go back in time as needed. Sure, thats very specific, but I will not be granted the power of flight only to be forced to glide around like some lazy vulture hovering over a piece of road kill no way, not me! I need speed and do-over ability.
- Invisibility Two-thirds of our Marketing Department would like to disappear. Amanda thought it would be great to escape for a little while. Wallace seems to think hes already invisible some days.
- Morphing/Shape-shifting Jodi (Marketing) thought it would be great to change her body shape.
- X-ray vision Brad (Production) wants to look beyond the surface with his x-ray vision.
- Mimicry Bryan B. (Tech Support) went off the beaten path with his super power. Mimicry is the ability to copy or absorb another persons power or skills. Pretty cool power, Bryan!
- Mind-reading Eric (Sales) wants to read your mind. Sounds like a great plan for helping customers.
- Super health James (International Sales) wants super health.
If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?