Sealevel Systems, Inc., is an industrial I/O design and manufacturing company, providing customizable and interoperable I/O solutions to customers since 1986. Our story began with serial communication innovations and continues with IoT, industrial I/O interfaces and cutting-edge industrial computers.
The company is seeking a junior Digital Communications team member to assist the Director of Marketing with the creation, monitoring and distribution of content across social and public relations channels.
The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
The objective of the compensation structure is to attract an individual who is detailed oriented and interested in expanding their existing skill set.
- Base Salary – Commensurate with experience and earnings history
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines for both small tasks and large efforts
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Superlative communication and people skills, verbal and written
- Driven and results-oriented with a positive, flexible outlook
- Demonstrate excellence in adaptability
- Desire to embrace new learning opportunities and grow skillset
Objectives & Responsibilities
The company’s objectives are to maintain historical growth rates and profitability increases. This can be attained through the continued development of the marketing program, coupled with support of new product offerings that are considered the best in the industry. The effective marketing of innovative product offerings will assist the company in continued success.
- Embrace graphics opportunities as presented, both original creation and development of graphics library based on established templates to include advertisements, sales materials, and videos
- Amplify and manage the Sealevel Systems “brand voice” on social media channels using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Coordinate and execute internal communications, primarily through a regular, creative company eNewsletter
- Support content development efforts by researching and writing front-facing content articles such as blogs
- Complete all research and writing tasks, as assigned or initiated, with clear analysis of audience and purpose
- Assist team leaders to implement processes and tools to improve productivity
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects and digital filing of assets
- Compile and assemble presentation and reporting materials as directed
The above describes the general job requirements. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and duties required; other assignments will occur.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Engaging and professional interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills, with the ability to follow projects through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize for best results
- Familiar with marketing automation software; ie, Pardot, Salesforce, Meltwater, Sprout Social
- Familiar with video scripting and creation
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067