Sealevel Systems, Inc., is an industrial I/O design and manufacturing company, providing customizable and interoperable I/O solutions to customers since 1986. Our story began with serial communication innovations and continues with IoT, industrial I/O interfaces, and cutting-edge industrial computers.
The company is seeking a Digital & Product Marketing Specialist to support Sealevel’s marketing, sales and product development efforts; maintain and analyze metrics to make informed recommendations to management, engineering, sales, and production departments; and provide insights to strengthen our competitive position.
This position will:
- Manage, deploy and provide metrics for SEM campaigns
- Develop and implement an ongoing SEO strategy
- Complete competitive research and analysis, including recommendations
- Provide product-specific recommendations to guide marketing strategy
The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
The objective of the compensation structure is to attract an individual who is detailed oriented and interested in expanding their existing skill set.
- Base Salary – Commensurate with experience and earnings history
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educated in – or interested in quickly learning – electronic and technological information
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must be confident in communicating with varied levels, departments and personalities
- Strong analytical kills with the ability to create, measure and improve data-driven initiatives
- Driven and results-oriented with a positive, flexible outlook
Objectives & Responsibilities
The marketing department’s objectives for the Digital & Product Marketing Specialist support two key company goals: successive profitability and increasing growth through an engaged and trusting client-partner base; additionally, continuing to strengthen our competitive position by offering high quality, in-demand products that meet customer needs.
To assist in the former, the Digital & Product Marketing Specialist must:
- Manage SEM campaigns including keyword research
- Create, implement and manage an ongoing SEO strategy
- Measure SEM and SEO campaign results and adjust as appropriate
- Create (film and edit) videos for Sealevel website and community
In support of the latter, the Digital & Product Marketing Specialist must:
- Develop detailed competitive marketing research and analyses driven by product development and executive requests
- Compile, maintain and use various metrics/data to make informed suggestions for targeted product positioning
- Complete product-specific research, including pricing, accessories, etc.
- Define and analyzes strategies to assist sales (i.e. competitive database)
- Assist with product manuals (distribution and archiving)
- Interface with engineering for product development meetings, software support and product demonstrations
- Create product labeling and shipping checklists
- Maintain product databases (eCommerce, ERP, internal databases)
The above describe the general job requirements. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities and duties required; other assignments will occur.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or a related field
- Google Ads certification
- Proven SEO strategy and implementation history
- ERP system use
- Product management and technical product marketing
- Experience using MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Analytics Academy or other SEO courses
- Amazon Seller Central
- Technical support training
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Educational background in, or experience involved in, science, engineering or other technical industries and fields
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an EOE. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067