This manager will be responsible for managing every aspect of the Product Life Cycle for a single product or family of products. They will work with Sealevel Systems Marketing Team, to coordinate product release. They will assign schedules to engineering staff for products that have been approved by Marketing.
Objectives & Responsibilities
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- Coordinate and schedule the entire product development process
- Coordinate the product development cycle with the design team and Sealevel Systems Marketing Department. This may include helping to determine the product’s features, functionality, interface design, and ensuring compatibility with other products.
- Encourage engineers to evaluate competitor products in the beginning of the product life cycle.
- Prepare or coordinate costing proposals (based on targeted price as furnished by the marketing department), white papers, and technical specifications.
- Oversee the preparation of technical manuals for products.
- Guarantee the technical health of the product.
- Perform an on-going win/loss analysis to better understand the features that are required for improved sales success.
- State and defend product requirements.
- Work closely with development managers to define the contents and delivery of a product release.
- Work closely with software and hardware engineers, and technical support organizations of Sealevel Systems to ensure products are properly defined, priorities are clearly stated, and that the product launches on time.
- Coordinate the training of new products for the internal sales staff.
- Maintain Request for Service (RFS) logs and work on speedy resolutions of the same.
- Ensure Engineering (software, hardware, and technical support) is diligently striving to keep customers happy and informed.
- Report to management on a weekly basis on the status of all projects and pending technical support issues.
- Perform any other work-related duties that may be assigned.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience.
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an EOE. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067