Sealevel Systems, Inc., is an industrial I/O design and manufacturing company, providing customizable and interoperable I/O solutions to customers since 1986. Our story began with serial communication innovations and continues with IoT, industrial I/O interfaces, and cutting-edge industrial computers. The company is seeking an energetic sales professional to join the sales team.
Strong sales and communication skills are essential for the successful candidate. The Inside Sales Representative will work to support the sales efforts of our worldwide partner network as well as prospect for new customers by making sales calls to targeted accounts. During the sales process, the Inside Sales Representative will consult with customers to determine the best solution for their requirements.
- The position will report to the Sr. VP Sales.
The objective of the compensation structure is to attract an individual who is resourceful and expects to excel in this position.
- Base Salary commensurate with experience and earnings history.
The person we are seeking will:
- Have previous B2B sales experience
- Demonstrate excellent sales and communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with a wide variety of personalities
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with computers and technology
The ideal candidate will:
- Be driven to achieve success
- Enjoy selling as a professional career
- Be a resourceful, analytical problem solver
- Demonstrate excellence in adaptability
- Possess the ability to interact with other departments within the organization
- Be honest, friendly, and have a trustworthy personality
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply technical concepts
Objectives & Responsibilities
The company’s objectives are to grow through penetration of new markets and capture of market share in current markets. Proactive sales effort is an essential requirement to achieve these objectives. The primary objectives of the Inside Sales Representative are to:
- Respond to partner and customer inquiries and use a consultative sales approach to move prospects through the sales funnel process to close
- Support the Company’s outside sales representative network by providing leads, technical direction, and collateral material
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities with existing customers and new prospects
- Determine and understand a prospect company’ primary business issues to match a fitting solution
- Follow up on all sales leads to conclusion
- Educate prospects/customers about features and benefits of products in order to drive engagement
- Generate quotes and enter orders as required
- Resolve customers’ issues promptly and accurately
- Document all communications with customers in the company’s CRM database
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067