Sealevel Systems, Inc., is an industrial I/O design and manufacturing company, providing customizable and interoperable I/O solutions to customers since 1986. Our story began with serial communication innovations and continues with IoT, industrial I/O interfaces, and cutting-edge industrial computers.
The company is seeking a Marketing Content Administrator to assist the Director of Marketing with the creation and management of standardized product content and to identify content opportunities based on projects from Sealevel’s Engineering team.
The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
The objective of the compensation structure is to attract an individual who is detailed oriented and interested in expanding their existing skill set.
- Base Salary – Commensurate with experience and earnings history
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines for both small tasks and large efforts
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to and interest in learning new software
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Superlative communication and people skills, verbal and written
- Possess the ability to interact with other departments within the organization and enlist cooperation necessary to achieve product goals
- Driven and results-oriented with a positive, flexible outlook
- Demonstrate excellence in adaptability
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
Objectives & Responsibilities
The company’s objectives are to maintain historical growth rates and profitability increases. This can be attained through the continued development of the marketing program, coupled with support of new product offerings that are considered the best in the industry. The effective marketing of innovative product offerings will assist the company in continued success. Further insight into resource allocation and productivity serves to bolster those initiatives.
- Facilitate project management software implementation and interdepartmental adoption
- Implement and execute content authoring and publishing software for the management of product manuals, test reports and other documents
- Report planned versus actual time spent on engineering projects, as well as resource costs
- Report areas for improved productivity and resource allocation to team leaders base on reporting
- Assist team leaders to implement processes and tools to improve productivity
- Enter project data and other content as directed
- Communicate project status to involved parties as needed
- Increase marketing visibility into engineering processes and product launches, highlighting opportunities for content generation
- Undertake daily administrative task to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects and digital filing of assets
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Compile and assemble presentation and reporting materials as directed
The above describes the general job requirements. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and duties required; other assignments will occur.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior organizational and planning skills, with the ability to follow projects through to completion
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize for best results
- Familiar with project management software; e.g. LiquidPlanner, monday.com, Wrike
- Familiar with document authoring and publishing software; e.g. Adobe RoboHelp, MadCap Flare, Paligo
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067