Engineering Project Manager
The company is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to assist the Director of Engineering with planning and managing projects for new product development and revisions to existing products. The Engineering Project Manager will oversee all aspects of projects to meet stated objectives on schedule and within budget.
Objectives & Responsibilities
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Work closely with all team members to define project requirements and schedule.
- Oversee cost analyses for new products to assure fit with defined market requirements.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule to meet deadlines.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project cost.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Coordinate material purchases to meet defined cost and schedule requirements.
- Identify and mitigate risks to project plan. Escalate to management when necessary.
- Work with manufacturing Engineering to ensure a smooth transition for new products into production.
- Coordinate the training of new products for the internal sales staff and all other departments.
- Coordinate creation of technical support manuals for products.
- Work with Sealevel manufacturing and quality team to measure product quality. Identify any design defects and develop a product improvement plan.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Report to management on a weekly basis on the status of all projects.
- Perform any other work-related duties that may be assigned.
- Fluent using project management software (e.g., Celoxis or Microsoft Project)
- Organized, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Clear and concise communication skills both customer-facing and internal
- Demonstrates leadership in a team environment.
- Flexible within a dynamic environment. Able to multi-task and reprioritize as needed.
- Ability to follow-up and follow-through as required.
- Critical thinker with analytical approach to problem solving.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- Previous experience in project management supporting the New Product Introduction (NPI) process
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an EOE. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067