The Test Technician role is in an electronics manufacturing environment. The role is responsible for working with tested and failed circuit boards, performing functional tests on all required boards, and then repairing boards at a component level via the schematic and technical diagnosis.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Repair failed circuit boards, ranging from basic serial Input/Output to complex main processor expansion boards.
- Inspect circuit boards for damage and sort according to results
- Troubleshoot boards using standard electrical tools such as an O-scope and DVM
- Input customer returns into the Returns Merchandise Authorization Database. Unpack and organize customer returns
- Perform any other work related duties that may be assigned
- Prefer a 2 technical degree in electronics, but will consider prior relevant experience(2 plus years) in electronic manufacturing, military, or similar electronics repair environments.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 40 pounds
- Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions
- Possess basic computer skills or the ability to learn them
- Must maintain high level of quality and professionalism
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 45,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an EOE. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067