Control and Monitor with Sealevel eI/O-170E and eI/O-170PoE Multifunction Modules
Website: Download release and high-resolution images
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- 8 12-bit single-ended, or 4 differential analog inputs
- 2 optically isolated inputs provide dry contact switch sensing
- 2 SPST Form A solid-state relays have no moving parts, operate silently and have virtually unlimited switching cycles
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Ready for DIN rail mounting, removable plastic clip snaps onto 35mm DIN rail or can be attached to walls and other surfaces with optional screws
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
- Input power via removable spring-clamp terminal block
- PoE version allows power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable
- Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. announces two new eI/O products available with and without Power over Ethernet. Featuring analog and dry contact inputs and solid state relays, Sealevel's eI/O products provide system designers with a compact, cost effective alternative for monitoring and control. They are perfect for a wide variety of applications including process control, facility management, security, and broadcast automation.
Control and monitor eight 12-bit analog inputs, two optically isolated digital inputs and two solid-state relay outputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-170E
multifunction I/O module. The module provides eight single-ended or four differential A/D inputs that are software configurable for 0-5V, 0-10V, +/-5V, and +/-10V ranges. The eI/O-170E receives power via a removable spring-clamp terminal block. The lever-style clamping mechanism requires no tools, which simplifies field installation. The module is powered by your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options. I/O connections to field wiring are simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
has all the features of our eI/O-170E module and is a Class 0 (IEEE 802.3af-2003) Power over Ethernet device. This allows power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable and eliminates the need for an external power supply. With PoE, power can be supplied by power sourcing equipment including PoE injectors (midspans) and switches (endspans). I/O connections to field wiring are simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
Sealevel's SeaMAX software suite supports the eI/O family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API
. Sealevel's SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows operating systems. Standard operating temperature range of eI/O modules is 0⁰C to 70⁰C. The eI/O-170E and eI/O-170PoE are available from stock. Call Sealevel Sales for pricing.
ABOUT SEALEVEL SYSTEMS, INC.
Sealevel Systems, founded in 1986, provides industrial computing solutions in addition to a variety of communications and I/O products including PCI Express and PCI Bus cards, Ethernet serial servers, and USB serial adapters. The product line includes multi-port RS-232, RS-422/485, RS-232/422/485 multi-interface high-speed sync/async, and digital/relay I/O. For more information visit www.sealevel.com
or call 864-843-4343.