The SMT Operator is responsible for the efficient operation of the surface mount line and equipment.
Sealevel is a recognized leader in serial and digital I/O industry. We are committed to improving the quality of life for our employees, our communities and future generations. Our 52,000 square foot facility is located in Liberty, SC, near the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte.
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- Identity Theft Shield Monitoring Service
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- 2 Weeks Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Who We’re Looking For:
- Uniquely Talented
- Value Teamwork
- Want to Grow
- Enjoy a Challenging & Fast-Paced Industry
- Believe in Work-Life Balance
- Work Hard & Have Fun Doing It
Don’t see your position?
If you have the talent and desire to contribute in a fast-paced, technical environment, please submit your resume and application or contact us at:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067