Sealevel’s commitment to providing the best I/O solutions is reflected in the Lifetime Warranty that is standard on all Sealevel manufactured I/O products. We are able to offer this warranty due to our control of manufacturing quality and the historically high reliability of our products in the field.
For Relio and SeaPAC industrial computing products, please refer to the product specifications for warranty information. Sealevel products are designed and manufactured at its Liberty, South Carolina facility, allowing direct control over product development, production, burn-in and testing.
Sealevel achieved ISO-9001:2000 certification in 2002.
Sealevel Systems, Inc. (hereafter “Sealevel”) warrants that the Product shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. In the event of failure, Sealevel will repair or replace the product at Sealevel’s sole discretion. Failures resulting from misapplication or misuse of the Product, failure to adhere to any specifications or instructions, or failure resulting from neglect, abuse, accidents, or acts of nature are not covered under this warranty.
Warranty service may be obtained by delivering the Product to Sealevel and providing proof of purchase. Customer agrees to insure the Product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to Sealevel, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent. Warranty is valid only for original purchaser and is not transferable.
This warranty applies to Sealevel manufactured Product. Product purchased through Sealevel but manufactured by a third party will retain the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Any and all products returned to Sealevel Systems for any reason must be accompanied by a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Please call (+1) 864.843.4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request an RMA number. You may be advised to speak to a support technician to verify that an RMA is required. Please have the following information on hand when requesting your RMA number:
- Name, phone number, email, and address of the person requesting the RMA
- Complete part number of the product
- Reason for the return
Products returned due to damage or misuse and Products retested with no problem found are subject to repair/retest charges. A purchase order or credit card number and authorization must be provided in order to obtain an RMA Number prior to returning Product.
Non-Warranty Evaluation and Repair Charges
- There is a $95 charge for each non-warranty evaluation of an I/O Product that has internal or external damage.
- There is a $125 charge for each non-warranty evaluation of a computing or custom Product that has internal or external damage.
- If the non-warranty damage evaluation finds the Product can be repaired, the charge for its evaluation also covers its repair. If the non-warranty evaluation finds the Product is not repairable, the charge for the evaluation may still apply.
- If no other payment arrangements have been made prior, we will contact you for payment after the non-warranty damage evaluation and repair is completed. The cost of return shipping may also be due. You can optionally provide a shipping account number to cover the return shipping cost.