- 7″ 300 nit TFT LCD with LED backlight
- Durable resistive touchscreen
- Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM® 400 MHz processor
- Includes 128MB SDRAM and 256MB flash memory
- (1) 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port
- (1) high-retention USB 2.0 host port
- (1) high-retention USB device Port
- (2) Isolated RS-485 serial ports via RJ45 connectors
- NEMA 4/IP65 front bezel
- 5 VDC input power via COM A port or optional Molex connector
- Supports Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 and Linux operating systems
- Wide -30° to +70°C operating temperature range
- ETL, CE, and FCC Class A ratings
The SeaPAC R9-7R combines a powerful RISC-based processor with a bright 7″ TFT LCD to create a wide-temperature, ruggedized, flat panel computer perfect for a variety of control and HMI applications. Featuring an industrial, LED backlight that gives the LCD extended life over CCFT-backlit models, the system offers an amazing -30° to +70°C operating temperature range with no heaters or cooling fans required.
Powered by a 400 MHz ARM9 microprocessor, the system includes 128MB RAM and 256MB Flash memory for maximum performance in embedded systems. Standard I/O includes Ethernet, high-retention USB and dual RS-485 serial ports. For intuitive operator input, the system offers a resistive touchscreen suitable for a wide variety of industrial environments and uses.
The SeaPAC R9-7R is intended for panel mount applications and provides an aluminum front bezel that maintains NEMA 4/IP65 protection from sprayed liquids. The system is tested and certified to ETL electrical safety standards (conforms to EN/UL 61010-1 & CSA C22.2 No 61010-1) and meets CE Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC).
Local or remote I/O expansion is available using Sealevel SeaI/O modules. Choose from a variety of I/O configurations including optically isolated inputs, Reed and Form C relay outputs, TTL interfaces, A/D, and D/A. The SeaPAC R9-7R connects to SeaI/O modules via the RS-485 expansion ports and communicates using Modbus RTU.
To provide the fastest time to market, the Windows CE 6.0 BSP binary and low-level drivers for system I/O are included. Additionally, the SeaPAC R9 software package is equipped with the Sealevel Talos I/O framework, which offers a high-level object-oriented .NET Compact Framework (CF) device interface. This interface provides an I/O point abstraction layer with built-in support for easily interfacing the systems I/O. Linux support is also available. The SeaPAC R9-7R (Item# S96100-7R) is available for $679.00.