I started Sealevel Systems, Inc. with a commitment to being leader in the design and manufacturing of quality communication products. Sure, our products are great, but that’s just the beginning. As President and CEO, I promise that my company will stand behind the statements below and deliver innovative products and outstanding customer service.
- Quality Service Before AND After the Sale. Going above and beyond the customer’s expectations is a way of life for Sealevel customer service. We want every customer to have an exceptional experience every time they interact with Sealevel. Our quality service guarantee doesn’t end with your purchase. You will always have access to our engineers, technical support and customer service staff whenever you need them.
- Designed to the Highest Standard. Anyone can say their products are designed to the highest standard. But we consider that a starting point. Our engineers work relentlessly to find innovative ways to make our products faster, more reliable, and more powerful. We constantly leverage new technologies to provide you with state-of-the-art solutions. Because our products are designed and manufactured at our facility in Liberty, South Carolina, we have direct control over product development, production, burn-in and testing. This guarantees you the best possible solution for your application.
- A Total Solution. Sealevel doesn’t provide just one piece of the puzzle. We offer a total solution for your application. From hardware to software to everything in between, we manufacture 300 standard connectivity and control products. All of our products are designed to work together, or build on one another to provide an upgrade path. Hardware is worthless without software drivers, installation tools, and debug and demo programs. Installing a device and then verifying that it works properly is a necessity and needs to be done before the application runs.
- Customization. You have seen our tagline: We Listen. Think. And Create. And that’s what we do every day at Sealevel. We work with your team through all aspects of the design, manufacturing, testing and integration of your custom development. Our goal is help you get your product or system to market faster. Ask us about our custom capabilities.
- Long Term Availability. We aren’t so big that we can’t provide older products to our customers. Sealevel is committed to providing long-term availability of our products. In fact, we still produce a variety of boards that date back to the 1980s. We work closely with our vendors to insure component availability and in instances that a component becomes obsolete; we strive to design a “form, fit, and function” replacement that works transparently.