- 8 4-20 mA transmitter channels
- 18-32 VDC user loop voltage range
- 1500 VAC channel-to channel isolation
- Loop powered transmitter
- Reliable long-distance communication even in harsh environments
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Input power provided via backplane connector
- Included SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. adds a new 4-20 mA current loop board to the SeaRAQ family of I/O expansion designed for Relio industrial computers. The 4-20 mA signal standard remains a popular method for signal transmission in harsh environments, even over long distance. Current loop has a low sensitivity to electrical noise and is not affected by signal loss over cable runs or interconnections. Offering eight 4-20 mA transmitter channels, the 6520 board is perfect for controlling a wide variety of industrial process control and test equipment that use 4-20 mA signaling.
The 6520 provides 1500 VAC field-to-logic and channel-to-channel isolation to prevent ground loops in measurement systems and protect the host computer from harmful voltage spikes and surges. Field wiring connects to the boards using 20-position, removable, high-retention Phoenix terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire. The board 4-20 mA transmitter is loop powered and compatible with 18-32 VDC.
Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Standard operating temperature range is 0°C to 70°C, and like all Sealevel I/O products, the 6520 is backed by free technical support and a lifetime warranty.
- Case Studies
- Quickstart Guides
- Press Releases
- White Papers