At Sealevel, we love all things tech. It’s what we do, and it’s a part of who we are. With the holiday season quickly approaching, we decided to share some of our favorite tech gadgets and devices with our 12 Days of #Techmas series!
The first day of #Techmas is brought to you by our very own founder and CEO, Tom O’Hanlan. Tom is not only a tech enthusiast but also a musician, and one of his favorite gadgets right now is the Jawbone Jambox speaker. He even custom ordered a few in Sealevel colors!
Why we love it:
- It’s small size and lack of plugs make it extremely easy to travel with
- The Bluetooth capabilities allow you to stream music right from your phone, tablet, or even computer
- The Jawbone app allows you to save your favorite playlists for quick access
- A wide variety of colors lets you customize your speaker
- The 10 hour battery life ensures your party can go all night without interruption
- The packaging the Jambox comes in is as functional, cool and high quality as the Jambox itself
“I am an absolute fan of Bluetooth audio. The fact that you can change songs and settings without being tethered to a stereo system is a huge advantage. You can also take phone calls over this system,” says Tom. “I like the fact that you can substitute your own voice, or someone else’s, to make announcements like ‘Jambox is ready’ or ‘call from 843-4343.’ Jawbone also offers custom color combinations, so we, of course, chose Sealevel blue and grey. I hope you enjoy this cool device as much as I have.”
What are some of your favorite tech gadgets, and what are you hoping to get this holiday? Follow us on Twitter to share your favorites, and to keep up with our 12 Days of #Techmas!
- Case Studies
- Quickstart Guides
- Press Releases
- White Papers