Sealevel Systems, Inc. is a top electronic hardware manufacturer, providing embedded computer and I/O solutions to worldwide customers since 1986. The company is seeking an energetic professional to join the sales team as a Regional Sales Manager responsible for growing the Western territory in the U.S. This is a remote position preferably located in the Pacific Northwest area.
Strong sales and communication skills are essential for the successful candidate. The RSM will manage a mature account base while growing the sales in the territory by adding new customers and increasing penetration of existing accounts. During the sales process, the RSM will consult with customers to determine the best solution for their requirements.
The RSM will be supported by strong inside sales, technical support, and engineering teams. Periodic travel to corporate headquarters in Upstate South Carolina will provide continuing product education and strategic engagement with top management.
The position will report to the Senior VP Sales.
Objectives & Responsibilities
The company’s objectives are to grow through penetration of new markets and capture of market share in current markets. Proactive sales effort is an essential requirement to achieve these objectives. The primary objectives of the RSM are to:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth in the territory.
- Closely manage relationships with key accounts and industry partners.
- Respond to customer inquiries and use a consultative sales approach to move prospects through the sales funnel process to close.
- Proactively prospect for new business opportunities with existing customers and new prospects.
- Engage the inside sales team and outside sales representative network to set in-person appointments and provide maximum penetration of existing customers and new prospects.
- Participate in periodic meetings at Sealevel headquarters for training, strategic planning, and pipeline review.
- Prepare monthly sales forecast for designated territory.
- Effectively utilize the company’s CRM to document active opportunities in all stages of the sales cycle.
- 5+ years of sales experience in embedded computing, test and measurement, automation, or similar market segment.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or similar preferred.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to explain technical information.
- Proven strategic skills with solid creative thinking.
- Detail-oriented and self-starter.
- Proficiency in using CRM and basic business programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Travel requirement 50%
Sealevel offers an array of employee benefits to address our employees’ health and wellness needs, long-term savings goals, and much more.
Health and Well Being
- Long-Term Disability
- Matched 401k
- Flex Spending
- Credit Union Membership
- 3 Weeks PTO to Start
- 10 Holidays (Including your birthday!)
- Corporate Sponsored Events
Sealevel Systems is conveniently located in Liberty, SC, a short drive from Greenville and Clemson. Our 52,000 square foot facility sits on almost twenty acres of land. The Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, and is an EOE. Interested candidates should forward a resume with cover letter to:
Sealevel Systems, Inc
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 830
Liberty, SC 29657
Fax: (864) 843-3067