Sealevel Systems to Deliver Keynote at the 2022 EDGE SymposiumAugust 16, 2022
Sealevel Systems, Inc. announces their participation in the 2022 GE EDGE Symposium, where the company has been invited to deliver a keynote address. The symposium, at GE Research in Niskayuna, NY from September 19-20, 2022, will cover the deployment of edge and controls, artificial intelligence (AI), and robotics. This year’s theme is the “Road to Industrial Autonomy” with workshops, technical sessions, and live demonstrations.
Jeff Baldwin, Director of Engineering for Sealevel, will deliver a presentation entitled “Keeping the Pace with Critical Embedded Computing.” The keynote address focuses on New Product Introductions (NPIs) for embedded computing and the associated challenges. Baldwin will share proven strategies to minimize the known cost implications, time requirements, and risks of NPI – hurdles that are further compounded during a supply chain crisis. The talk explores how to best leverage design capabilities, multilevel coordination, and validation. Specific strategies include:
- Intentional utilization of cutting-edge design techniques alongside existing intellectual property (IP)
- Leveraging scalable, flexible technology to achieve functional density as well as long-term availability
- Seamless integration of firmware and software development to ensure successful deployment
- Employing parallelism as opposed to serial design scheduling
- Quality assurance through control of known supply chain variables, as well as structured validation and testing throughout each stage
Sealevel will also participate in the Cyber2Secure American Manufacturing and Critical Infrastructure Summit, immediately following the GE Edge Symposium. This invitation-only event, organized by the CyberSecurity Manufacturing Innovation Institute (CyManII) in partnership with GE Research, will provide opportunities for sharing the latest cybersecurity solutions to help better protect and improve infrastructure, specifically supply chains.
For more information about Sealevel’s participation, please contact email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 864.843.4343.
- Case Studies
- Quickstart Guides
- Press Releases
- White Papers