Control and Monitor with Sealevel eI/O-160E and eI/O-160PoE TTL I/O ModulesJanuary 12, 2016
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- 32 channels of buffered drive TTL digital I/O
- Each 8-bit port configurable as input or output
- Industry-standard 50-pin solid-state relay rack connector
- Ready for DIN rail mounting, removable plastic clip snaps onto 35mm DIN rail or can be attached to walls and other surfaces with optional screws
- Input power via removable spring-clamp terminal block
- PoE version allows power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable
- Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. announces two additions to the popular eI/O family of Ethernet and PoE I/O adapters. Sealevel’s eI/O modules provide system designers with a compact, cost-effective alternative for monitoring and control. They are perfect for a wide variety of applications including process control, test & measurement, security, and broadcast automation.
Control and monitor up to 32 channels of buffered drive TTL digital I/O via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-160E digital I/O module. The eI/O module addresses the 32 channels of I/O as four eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. A 50-pin header connects the module to industry-standard solid-state relay racks to provide PC-based control of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and industrial automation systems. For convenience, +5 VDC power is provided on the 50-pin connector.
The eI/O-160E receives power via a removable spring-clamp terminal block. The lever-style clamping mechanism requires no tools, which simplifies field installation. The module is powered by your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options.
Sealevel’s eI/O-160PoE has all the features of our eI/O-160E module and is a Class 0 (IEEE 802.3af-2003) Power over Ethernet device. This allows power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable and eliminates the need for an external power supply. With PoE, power can be supplied by power sourcing equipment including PoE injectors (midspans) and switches (endspans).
Sealevel’s SeaMAX software suite supports the eI/O family and is designed to work with third-party applications via the SeaMAX API. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows operating systems. Standard operating temperature range of eI/O modules is 0⁰C to 70⁰C.
- Case Studies
- Quickstart Guides
- Press Releases
- White Papers