- Variety of Ethernet-connected digital and analog I/O modules available
- Industry-standard 10/100 BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP Interface
- Modules are Power over Ethernet (PoE) or DC powered via removable terminal block
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
- SeaMAX API software drivers and utilities simplify application development in Microsoft Windows operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. has released the eI/O family of Ethernet digital I/O solutions for embedded OEM applications. Perfect for commercial and industrial computing applications requiring an embedded Ethernet I/O solution, eI/O OEM modules provide system designers with a compact, low-cost monitor and control alternative for a variety of applications including process control, facility management, security, and broadcast automation.
Available in six I/O configurations, eI/O OEM modules include Reed, Form C or solid-state relays; optically isolated or dry-contact inputs; as well as A/D functionality. I/O connections are simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks that are compatible with 16-30 AWG field wiring. Optional spring-clamp terminal blocks are available as accessories.
eI/O OEM modules are available as Class 0 (IEEE 802.3af-2003) Power over Ethernet devices that allow power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable, thus eliminating the need for an external power supply. Alternately, choose modules powered by your 9-30VDC source. Input power on DC modules is via a removable spring-clamp terminal block, requiring no tools and simplifying field installation. A variety of optional Sealevel power supplies are available.
Communicate with eI/O modules using industry-standard Modbus TCP protocol or Sealevel SeaMAX software. The SeaMAX software suite supports the eI/O family and is designed to work with third-party applications via the SeaMAX API. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft® Windows operating systems.
Standard operating temperature range of eI/O OEM modules is 0°C to 70°C and extended temperature range (-40°C to 85°C) is optional. The OEM modules include standoffs for easy mounting in enclosures or cabinets.