Renewed Partnership Brings New MIL-STD-1553 Products to WEST 2018February 7, 2018
Sealevel Systems, Inc. is proud to announce a renewed partnership with Sital Technology. Sealevel representatives will service the United States territory for Sital, headquartered in Israel.
First used by the U. S. Air Force in the F-16 Falcon fighter aircraft, MIL-STD-1553 defines the mechanical, electrical and functional characteristics of a serial data bus. Since that initial use, MIL-STD-1553 has evolved and is now internationally accepted as the communications networking standard for the integration of weapon systems.
New Products Include
- Designed to provide three stubs with termination for bus A, a second for B, or concatenated to a single six-stub coupler for a single bus
- Offers an innovative, low profile mechanical structure that enables denser and optimized organization of rack-mounted testers
- Offers a drop-in replacement for standard transformers
- Provides reliability and cost optimization by reducing unnecessary pin components assembly on board
- Combines with Sital’s 1553 FPGA (field-programmable gate array) core and discrete transceiver circuit for a cost-effective solution
SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) to MIL-STD-1553 Board
- Enables a self-contained module with the 1553 protocol engine, transceiver, and transformer for dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 applications
- Features common software API compatibility for rapid prototyping and integration
- Includes onboard support for transformers and direct
coupling modes for user system flexibility
- Provides multi-channel support for MIL-STD-1553 and EBR 1553 test, simulation and bus analysis in a self-contained unit
- Includes complementary Windows software GUI with yearly updates
- Features Linux API and drivers for rapid integration
ABOUT SITAL TECHNOLOGY
Founded in 1996, Sital develops and manufactures advanced data bus solutions. Sital’s mission is to deliver novelty, robustness and commercial superiority for mission-critical data bus communications. Sital’s products are deployed in mass production across airborne platforms, avionic test bench systems, and advanced automotive systems. Key customers include NASA, Boeing, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, BAE Systems, Elbit Systems, General Motors, Ford and Chrysler.
- Case Studies
- Quickstart Guides
- Press Releases
- White Papers