- General purpose A/D expansion module with eight (8) 16-bit, differential inputs
- 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation
- Each input can be individually configured for +/- 10 VDC, +/- 5 VDC, +/- 1 VDC, +/- 0.5 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC, as well as 0-25 mA current loop
- Industry standard Modbus RTU interface
- Input power provided via backplane connector
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Includes 20-position, removable, high-retention Phoenix terminal blocks
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. has released a new SeaRAQ general purpose A/D expansion module. SeaRAQ I/O expansion modules provide unprecedented expansion capabilities for the Sealevel Relio R3 and Relio R4 industrial computers. The SeaRAQ 6513 provides eight general-purpose 16-bit A/D channels. Each channel can be individually software-configured for +/- 10 VDC, +/- 5 VDC, +/- 1 VDC, +/- 0.5 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC, as well as 0-25 mA current mode. For maximum protection from damaging external voltages commonly found in industrial environments, the 6513 expansion board includes 1500 VAC of field-to-logic isolation.
The current loop receiver inputs are ideal for interfacing a wide variety of industrial process control and test equipment that use 4-20 mA signaling. The 4-20 mA standard remains a popular method for signal transmission in harsh environments, even over long distances. Current loop has a low sensitivity to electrical noise and is not affected by signal loss over cable runs or interconnections. For easy, reliable field wiring, the board uses removable, high-retention terminal block connectors.
Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Communicate using industry standard Modbus RTU protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program.