SeaRAQ 8 Channel Isolated Differential A/D InputsSeptember 23, 2015
- General purpose A/D expansion module with eight (8) 16-bit, differential inputs
- 1500 VAC field-to-logic isolation
- Each input can be individually configured for +/- 10 VDC, +/- 5 VDC, +/- 1 VDC, +/- 0.5 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC, as well as 0-25 mA current loop
- Industry-standard Modbus RTU interface
- Input power provided via backplane connector
- Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
- Includes 20-position, removable, high-retention Phoenix terminal blocks
- Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
Sealevel Systems, Inc. has released a new SeaRAQ general purpose A/D expansion module. SeaRAQ I/O expansion modules provide unprecedented expansion capabilities for the Sealevel Relio R3 and Relio R4 industrial computers. The SeaRAQ 6513 provides eight general-purpose 16-bit A/D channels. Each channel can be individually software-configured for +/- 10 VDC, +/- 5 VDC, +/- 1 VDC, +/- 0.5 VDC, +/- 0.15 VDC, as well as 0-25 mA current mode. For maximum protection from damaging external voltages commonly found in industrial environments, the 6513 expansion board includes 1500 VAC of field-to-logic isolation.
The current loop receiver inputs are ideal for interfacing a wide variety of industrial process control and test equipment that use 4-20 mA signaling. The 4-20 mA standard remains a popular method for signal transmission in harsh environments, even over long distances. Current loop has a low sensitivity to electrical noise and is not affected by signal loss over cable runs or interconnections. For easy, reliable field wiring, the board uses removable, high-retention terminal block connectors.
Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. Communicate using industry-standard Modbus RTU protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program.
- Case Studies
- Quickstart Guides
- Press Releases
- White Papers