Sealevel’s on-site team of I/O and computing engineers includes hardware, software, mechanical, layout, compliance and test departments. Every custom product incorporates our standards for manufacturability, SWAP optimization and high reliability.
Partners are given direct access to our engineers throughout the lifetime of their custom projects with Sealevel. Engineers work closely with one another – and with our customers – to ensure electrical, mechanical, environmental and software expectations are met, and often exceeded.
From concept to prototypes to final delivery, our engineering team capitalizes on over 35 years of IP and proven experience in developing robust industrial I/O and embedded computing solutions.
Areas of Expertise
- COM Baseboard Design including COM Express® Type 6, 7, and 10, SMARC®, and Qseven
- RISC Single Board Computer Design
- 8, 16, and 32-bit Microcontroller-Based CPUs
- Serial I/O – Asynchronous or Synchronous
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 3.2, 2.0, 1.1, 1.0
- High Density/BGA
- PCB Layout
- Thermal Modeling
- Functional Density
- Device Drivers for Windows, Windows Embedded and Linux
- Embedded Firmware
- Microprocessor Control
- PLC Process Control