All product design and assembly takes place at our ISO 9001:2015 registered manufacturing facility, located in the United States of America. These processes are subject to our rigorous quality standards to meet our high-reliability guarantee for critical communications electronics.
Our state-of-the art Surface Mount Technology (SMT) line consists of an Automated Screen Printer with 2D Inspection, three High Speed SMT pick and place machines, a Ten Zone Forced Convection Reflow Oven and a 5-Camera Automated Optical Inspection system.
Following initial build, our in-house team of J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610 certified technicians completes through hole soldering.
For final assembly, Sealevel technicians follow detailed procedures for building, labeling and any required modifications.
Our facility features a dedicated “Special Projects” area that allows for enhanced physical security and is fully configurable to optimize production for OEMs.
Areas of Expertise
- High Speed Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly
- Through Hole Assembly
- Board Level Assembly
- Box Build Assembly
- Automated Screen Printing with 2D Inspection
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Closed-Loop Inline Aqueous Cleaning
- Automated Conformal Coating
- Multi-Angle Transmissive X-Ray
- Vibration & Thermal Screening