Sealevel’s team of electrical engineers has an extensive library of computing and I/O board designs, allowing new products to be produced reliably and quickly. With a focus on functional density, our engineers use advanced electrical schematic capture, layout and routing, and modeling tools from Altium.
At Sealevel, we use Field Programmable Gate Arrays, or FPGAs, in both standard and custom products and our high-speed, control-based designs range from finite state machines and FIFOs to full System-on-Chip architectures, with on-chip processors running Linux. Using FPGAs and IP enables us to accelerate the design cycle, increase product longevity, and produce rapidly extensible hardware platforms.
Additionally, PCB simulation software allows for early improvement and refinement of PCB performance before prototyping commences.
Areas of Expertise
- COM Baseboard Design including COM Express® Type 6, 7, and 10, SMARC®, and Qseven
- RISC Single Board Computer Design
- 8, 16, and 32-bit Microcontroller-Based CPUs
- Serial I/O – Asynchronous or Synchronous
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 3.2, 2.0, 1.1, 1.0
- CAN Bus
- Analog – A/D, D/A and Audio
- High Density/BGA
- PCB Layout
- PCB Simulation Software
- Embedded Logic (FPGA, UART, RISC)
- Component Power Estimation
- Thermal Modeling
- Functional Density