The 12009 COM Express Compact Type 6 Evaluation Board enables accelerated development of embedded computing prototypes, dramatically expedites electrical hardware engineering, and reduces costs for new product introductions (NPIs). At 95 millimeters square, the 12009 Compact Evaluation Board is identical in size to a Compact Type 6 COM Express module.
Standard I/O includes Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, GPIO, RS-232, and Mini DisplayPort. The 12009 evaluation board is designed for the congatec® conga-TC370 COM Express family, with support for 8th generation Intel® Core™ processors, up to 64 GB DDR4 RAM, and TPM 2.0 support.
The complete evaluation kit (Part #12009-001-KT) includes a Type 6 module with Intel Core i3-8145UE CPU and 8 GB DDR4 RAM. Additionally, to improve the development process, the kit includes a 128GB M.2 SATA SSD module (supports Windows® and Linux® operating systems), a desktop power supply, and a wide variety of cables to facilitate connections to serial and Ethernet ports and optional fans. Power button and power-indicating LED also included.
The 12009 COM Express Type 6 Evaluation Board features a wide operating temperature range of 0ºC to 70ºC and is powered via a locking, four-position Molex Micro-Fit connector.
Turn to Sealevel’s custom solutions for expertise in electrical, mechanical, software, environmental stress screening, project management, and compliance & certification. Our extensive library of proven I/O circuits including serial, analog, and digital functionality simplifies the design process and can be easily optimized to meet the specific I/O count, voltage ranges, and connector types required for your application.
- Carrier board, COM module, and plexiglass demonstration enclosure
- 128GB M.2 SSD Installed
- 5V Fan with 5 Pin Molex Connector Cable Installed in Enclosure
- Molex Connector to 2 DE9 Connectors Cable
- (2) 10-Position Connector to RJ45 Cables
- Power Button and LED Cable
- (2) Pin to 4 Pin Molex Cables, 14.00″ (Item #CA471)
- 10-Position Connector to Flying Leads, 11.81”
- (2) SeaLATCH Panel Mount USB Type A Female to Molex 4 Pin Connectors
- Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male Cable, 3′
- 60W, 21V Power Supply