Equipping Warfighters for the Future
Sealevel Systems, Inc. is the leading provider of critical communications hardware and software to all major defense and aerospace contractors.
We are committed to a first-in-industry lifetime warranty on I/O and long-term availability of all products, beyond the life of your mission.
Sealevel Systems, Inc. is the industry leader in COTS and full custom design and manufacturing for wide-ranging industry leaders like GE Aerospace, L3 Harris, PeriGen, and Wi-Tronix, as well as every major US and Allied nations military contractor including Northrop Gruman, Raytheon, Boeing, and NAVWAR.
- IPMI 2.0 Enables Remote Management of Advanced Tactical Servers
- Compact COM Express for Military Networking Solutions
- Serial Communications for Ground Control
- Upgrading Command-and-Control Military Communications
- Military Laptop Docking Station
- USB to Synchronous Radio Adapter
- Interoperable Support for Aerospace Test & Calibration
- I/O-Intensive Solutions for Nuclear Operations
Bring It On
Sealevel was founded in 1986 with a commitment to providing mission critical I/O and computing solutions. Today we’re proud to say that our products go all over the world. But it all starts in Liberty, South Carolina.Play Video
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We Can Build It.
From wide-temperature industrial computers, to I/O intensive fetal monitoring systems, our team continues to develop solutions for unique problems across industries and platforms.