Transforming Tactical Communications
Sealevel reinvented the industrial I/O and computing industry with the first RS-422/485 communication adapter for the IBM PC. Since 1986, Sealevel has continued to redefine design, engineering, and manufacturing for industrial computers, synchronous serial, Ethernet serial servers, and IoT hardware and software.
We are committed to a first-in-industry lifetime warranty on I/O and long-term availability of all products, beyond the life of your mission.
Sealevel Systems, Inc. is the industry leader in providing COTS and full custom hardware and software to wide-ranging industry leaders like bioMerieux, GE Aerospace, L3 Harris, PeriGen and Wi-Tronix, as well as every major US and Allied nations military contractor including Northrop Gruman, Raytheon, Boeing and NAVWAR.
- IPMI 2.0 Enables Remote Management of Advanced Tactical Servers
- Compact COM Express for Military Networking Solutions
- Military Laptop Docking Station
- Upgrading Command-and-Control Military Communications
- Serial Communications for Ground Control
- Retrofitting Military Containerized Solutions for IoT Operations
- USB to Synchronous Radio Adapter
- PCIe Mini Card Synchronous Serial Interface
- Aircraft Test Interface
- I/O-Intensive Solutions for Nuclear Operations
- Interoperable Support for Aerospace Test & Calibration
Bring It On
Sealevel was founded in 1986 with a commitment to providing mission critical I/O and computing solutions. Today we’re proud to say that our products go all over the world. But it all starts in Liberty, South Carolina.Play Video
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We Can Build It.
From wide-temperature industrial computers, to I/O intensive fetal monitoring systems, our team continues to develop solutions for unique problems across industries and platforms.