Solar and wind energy may be green, but they have some limitations. A back-up power source is needed when the sun and wind aren’t available…
We Put the I/O in IoT™
Perform more efficiently, waste less product, solve problems faster, and earn more revenue with IIoT technology and automation. Remotely monitor the data you need with Sealevel’s family of IIoT products and services.
From SeaConnect sensor devices to our cloud and device management platforms, we are prepared to partner with you and provide the tools you need to work smarter.
From cold chain management to energy resource monitoring to wastewater treatment, Sealevel engineers are designing IIoT solutions for tomorrow’s future.
- Wastewater Treatment: Testing the Waters with the SeaConnect 370
- Tracking Temperature Zones for Cold Chain Transport
- Retrofitting Military Containerized Solutions for IoT Operations
- Automation: Mitigating Risks Through Manufacturing Monitoring
- Agriculture Automation: Smart Farming with IIoT Technology
- Powering Energy Efficiency: IIoT Solar Panel Solutions
- IIoT Penetrates Metal Fabrication with Asset Management and Environmental Monitoring
SeaConnect 370 Restaurant Freezers/Coolers Cold-Chain Monitoring Kit
SeaConnect 370 Restaurant Freezers/Coolers Cold-Chain Monitoring QuickStart KitRead More
Water is an essential resource. With the earth’s growing population and changing climate, the availability of safe drinking water is even more critical. The use…
The United States Department of Agriculture estimates that we lose 30-40 percent of our food as a result of failures along the cold chain. In…
Don’t see what you are looking for? We Can Build It.
From wide-temperature industrial computers to I/O intensive fetal monitoring systems, our team continues to develop solutions for unique problems across industries and platforms.