Lidar – which stands for “light detection and ranging” or “laser imaging, detection, and ranging” – is a type of remote sensing technology that uses…
Smarter Solutions for Automotive & Transportation
Sealevel has more than 35 years of experience designing and manufacturing solutions for a wide variety of transportation applications, from employing sensors and cameras to control the flow of automobile traffic on highways, to developing rugged computing products for locomotive management systems, to utilizing data to update the user experience of public transportation, to analyzing decades of trends to perform predictive roadway maintenance.
Sealevel is revolutionizing the way municipalities and companies approach integration and enabling them to adopt predictive maintenance models, operate more efficiently, and realize new revenue streams. From automotive manufacturing to electric bus charge stations to industrial vehicles, Sealevel’s engineering and manufacturing teams have created solutions along the entire transportation path.
- Field Testing & Diagnostics for Locomotives
- Serial I/O Upgrades for Smart City Transportation
- GPS and Multi-Zone Monitoring for Transportation
- Extending I/O Connectivity for Toll and Traffic Management
- Automotive Test Systems
- Portable Tester for Automotive Manufacturing
- Tracking Temperature Zones for Cold Chain Transport
Sealevel’s in-house engineering and manufacturing teams have more than 35 years of experience of developing flexible and robust transportation computing and I/O products and solutions, all of which are made in the USA and carry a lifetime warranty.
- White Paper: Power Tolerant Rugged Computing Systems
- IoT vs. IIoT vs. Industry 4.0: What’s the difference and does it matter?
- White Paper: Benefits of a COM Express + Custom Carrier Board Solution
- White Paper: A Guide to Industrial Communication Protocols
- White Paper: Choosing the Correct Relay for Your Application
A Sealevel Story About Exceeding Requirements: Transportation
This is the story of a transportation company that needed a reliable solution for a rugged problem… and the only team that could help them make it. A leading provider of cloud-based remote monitoring software and hardware needed a specific solution for event recording and system performance. But finding a vendor that could deliver reliable tech that also met extensive railway certifications was proving to be a difficult task…and then they found Sealevel.Play Video
Embedded vision systems combine all the hardware and software components of machine vision – image capture, processing, and interpretation – into one device. By eliminating…
In April 2017, President Trump said, “We’re going to do everything in our power to make sure more products are stamped with those wonderful words…
Don’t see what you are looking for? We Can Build It.
From wide-temperature industrial computers, to I/O intensive fetal monitoring systems, our team continues to develop solutions for unique problems across industries and platforms.Contact us for your custom solution